Thursday 25 March 2010

Life O Life..



Assalammualaikum...


It has been quite a long time since i wrote in my blog....


soo many had been happened....


I just recently came back from Malacca for a course..Fertigation Course..


My first book have been published recently...i'm soo proud of it.


Hoping the book will be a hit..or at least make me feel it worth doing.


My second book is on their way...still 20% to finish, and hoping it can be submitted to the publisher before end of May. Thus still much to be done, i manage to balance everything in my life fairly.


Recently, I applied a position in UTHM Johore as an instructor. Really hoping something more stable and convincing for a change in my life.


Its has been 6 years working here in MARA, but not a single clue of me being secure in my own position. eventhough i have been accomplished soo many thing for MARA.


Nonetheless, i can only rely on myself...



Tanam selasih bersulam tebu,

Pokok petola berpancang lidi,

Mencari kasih entahkan mampu,

Mengharap cinta kekal abadi.




Wassalam...

No comments:

Post a Comment