Wednesday 2 September 2009


Salam.
After the convocation, the next day I decided to take MC for 2 days (Thursday and Friday) and change my leave to Monday and Tuesday the next day. When I woke up in the morning and getting ready to go back to KL where my beloved stay, there were noise and things going on outside. after manage packing up and cleaning a bit, I went out from the house and start stuffing my car with all the things I would be bring to Sabah.
By then I discover that one of my neighbour passed away.My condolonces to the family.
Around 10.30am, I went to the clinic to take my MC. There, many of my collegues were waiting for their turn.
By 11.15, my name was called and I manage to get my MC with Multi Vitamin and Cystone for my Kidney Stone. After that, I start my journey to KL.
On the way, around Kapar to Meru area, I noticed there were row of trees that have fluffy round yellow flowers. Those trees looks amazing, and I adore them. Here is the pictures of the trees I mention.


I arrived KL, Pandan Indah, at 2.30pm. Hopefully there would be no speed trap summons I might get, heheheheheh...

So, I spent the rest of the day resting and being with my beloved. The next morning, 7am we both depart to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah by AirAsia at 9.30am. We almost miss our flight, but they called our name a few times.

Kota Kinabalu, here I come.....

(by the way, this was my 3rd trip to Sabah)



Burung merbah terbang berkawan,
Hinggap di perdu pohon kepayang,
Sabah indah tempat menawan,
Kami bermadu kasih dan sayang.

Wasalam....

No comments:

Post a Comment